Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I cant the hide the contents of my system32 folder.?

I got a problem, I cant hide my system32 folder, I mean to say



system tasks are not coming on the side, instead of it, picture tasks are coming (view as a slide show, order prints online, print pictures...)



I do not know how it happened but I noticed this problem 2 days before. So is this virus or spyware or



there is some registry settings edited. Please tell me the key for this also or how to correct it.



System32 folder is containing images but we cant customize it or the windows folder because there is no tab coming of customize, if we right click and check properties of the windows or the system32 folder and we cant share that both folders too.



I have posted this question before also but I do not got a suitable reply so please if there is any one who can help me, so please write me the answers. I have Kaspersky Antivirus 6.0 and I scanned the whole system with it and also with Windows live one care safety scanner but I got no detected files. so please help me...



I cant the hide the contents of my system32 folder.?photoshop



I'm not sure I really understand what your problem is, but one thing I do know is that the system32 folder should NOT contain images.



You should not even attempt to share system folders. This is incredibly dangerous and opens your PC to hostile attack.



Under Tools/Folder Options/View. Click the "Do not show hidden files and folders". This should remove these files/folders from view (it may take a reboot to take effect).



I cant the hide the contents of my system32 folder.?symatec



Try going to Folder Options in Control Panel, click on the view tab and click the Reset All Folders button. If this doesn't work then it could be a registry setting changed. I'll edit this post with details if I find anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment