Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Got a problem with my cpu?

Ok my internet went down the online night anf I didn't get it fixed til recently when I did get it fixed I immediately got n icon on my cpu saying that I spyware on my computer and when I clicked the icon it took me to a website. Now, I have determined that this icon itself is spyware and I have downloaded spybot as well as norton's antivirus. I have run multiple scans and the spyware is still there. My question is what can I do to get rid on this icon? And completely get it off my cpu?



Got a problem with my cpu?spyware removal



Install yahoo anti-spy, it can removes some trojans and malware. Try AVG Free from Grisoft, download and install it, scan your computer with avg it can remove your viruses and it also blocks viruses while searching on net.



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/2/



go to your control panel and uninstall those programs that you do not need.



Got a problem with my cpu?virus protection software



What's the website it shows? Go to Bitdefender.com and do their FULL FREE scan. It should help. Try superantispyware free too. It's very good.
Download Avira AntiVir. It removes most Viruses and spywares.
Try to restore to a point before it was there...



All these things are nice and all... but they're a waste... restore point is still the best thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment