Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trojan horse still exists in my pendrive, even after scanning, formatting several times, how can i c

hi friends, i tried it all, scanned with various antivirus, formatted completely 3-4 times, scanned from friends system, formatted, there exists no file in my pendrive but avg detects virus , when i tried to heal it said " selected object is located inside the archive and cannot be healed". (my PC is clean ). please suggest me to get rid of this virus, i like my pendrive verymuch and i do not like to throw it and purchase new one .please help me.........................



Trojan horse still exists in my pendrive, even after scanning, formatting several times, how can i clean it?download



Might have helped if you'd included the name of the trojan.



Are you sure it's ONLY on the pendrive and it's not on your PC and then infecting the pendrive everytime it's inserted ?



Google the name of the trojan + "remove" and see what advice is already available on removing it.



Trojan horse still exists in my pendrive, even after scanning, formatting several times, how can i clean it?hijackthis



u better try Kaspersky ! it wipes away trojans! gudlcuk
Use Kill Disk to wipe your drive. This is a destructive utility that will overwrite all data, making it impossible for a program to remain on the drive.



http://www.KillDisk.com
Try updating your antivirus software. Don't throw it away. It could be affecting the system files so try reinstalling xp.

No comments:

Post a Comment