Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Laptop still playing up, CPU at 100% when i use Mixmeister and/or Virtual DJ?

Very Slow, and any music is very distorted and choppy???



I use a laptop while I DJ but last night the sound was not right, I use both Mixmeister and Virtual DJ and both programmes when opened were extremly slow and when music was played it sounded very distorted (similar to a CD that is about to skip), I opened my task manager and noticed that when either of the programmes were ran the CPU Usage was up at 95-100% and the memory was at almost 80% too.



I have never had this problem at all before, and am quite baffles, I am thinking I may need to purchase more memory as i ran a synopsis test and was told this, although I think it could be also a virus too. suggestions would be helpful,...



have since yesterday did a scan with Spysweepewith Antivirus and it did find 4 virus, 2 of which in their descriptions where most likely to do with my problems, however again, when I open wither music programe, Mixmeister or Virtual DJ my computer still is running at 100% and memory over half?



Laptop still playing up, CPU at 100% when i use Mixmeister and/or Virtual DJ?malware



Virus infections run deep my friend, and those 2 programs you use all the time, might be infected. You need to do a thorough clean up and make sure you got rid of any virus infection. You may want to consider re-installing your critical applications as well. Get a computer nerd to look at it, they should be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment