Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Help I think I have a virus?

I have a problem. This troubleshoot thing and a spyware downloaded in my computer after norton told me that it had stopped a virus and deleted a file. I was suppose to be downloading ActiveX but it surely wasnt. Now i seem to have an icon (red with a cross that turns blue with a question mark) which tells me to download Virus Heat to get rid of spyware thats affecting my pc. It also sometimes doesnt let me acces some websites as it sends me to this one site all the time, I cant access task manager and the homepage is all the time deleted.



Whats wrong? Im doing a scan with norton antivirus, windows defender and spybot and nothing seems to be wrong.



I want to get rid of that icon.



Help I think I have a virus?internet security 2006



your security tools can't remove virus heat because this computer parasite is pretty new, it appeared on web only two days ago. it's great you hadn't purchased virus heat yet; it's only scam, don't buy this tool. here's virus heat removal instructions: http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-virushea...



hope this helps, good luck!



Help I think I have a virus?microsoft



This is bad man. Try downloading a different scanner. Like the free Avg scanner at downloads.com. Also since you have a virus right now dont buy anything with a credit card. Also download ad-aware at ad-aware.com. This work better than payed virus protection
What you can do is put your computer on SAFEMODE and go to START, then CONTROL PANAL, and then click ADD AND REMOVE PROGRAMS, then delete all of them thin it things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment