Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My system got infected ??? please help?

Hello my computer was totally infected with viruses, spyware and adware few days back. So I just deleted all the unnecessary files, temporary internet files, ran spybot search and destroy scan where I found 53 problems which I fixed in there, scanned with Norton antivirus where I got 4 threats and was fixed successfully. I defragmented and disk clean up already.



But for some reason still my computer is not running with as good speed as it suppose to be. I have 1 GB of ram and Pentium 4 3.2 Mhz. I know its not very fast processor as compared to latest ones. But its not running with the same speed what it used to be.



When I try to restore my system on back date (bold letters), I tried so many dates but it always say your system cannot be restored on this date. Could anybody please tell me how can I find a date where I can restore my system too. But this will be my last option.



Please don鈥檛 suggest to reformat my hard drive. I want to fix it in some other way.



Any other suggesti



My system got infected ??? please help?computer virus



Please visit www.majorgeeks.com. They have a forum to help people in your situation. Also, go through their guide on virus removal -- follow every step.



http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread....



My system got infected ??? please help?free spyware remover



Boot into safe mode and run anti virus
Hi mate!



now i dont know much about computers but mine got a virus and this got it of!!



http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner



run a scan with that! its FREE



hope this helps ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment