Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Please help!My messenger is corrupted. Since yahoo's chatroom fixes started; I've had blan

All my problems started on 9-13 with yahoo's most recent chatroom repairs. After i log-in, by the second or 3rd pm i receive or send, it seems that something triggers irregular behavior. The im window is blank tho i can see what i type till i hit send. I receive blank pms. Chatroom emotes are often empty white box placeholders. When pms work immediately after restarts, some, tho not all emoticons in pms are empty white boxes whether received or sent . Photoshare shows no data when posting pics. Pics received are gray boxes. Photoshare icon in im request is absent. My personal files start appearing with new folder icons when i try to access pics to share. Archives either hangs as a partially resolved window, or causes "not responding" resulting in crash. I thot it was Yahoo system; now i dont. Have updated yahoo, verified scripts enabled in IE, cleaned system with online scans, disabled antivirus to see if i get different results, all without success. Can Anyone Please Help ME? DESPERAT



Please help!My messenger is corrupted. Since yahoo's chatroom fixes started; I've had blank pms,crashes etc.antivirus protection



1. Uninstall



2. Reinstall



3. Done

No comments:

Post a Comment