Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My notebook cannot turn off, what shall i do?

i click scan on my antivirus, then my computer function is not normal not able to turn off, it hang



My notebook cannot turn off, what shall i do?matchless



If you have anti spyware, virus programs installed, I would disconnect the battery, thus turning of the system. On restart press f8, when selections come up, restart in safe mode, then when booted up run you anti viral, and spyware programs. If this does not correct the startup problems, I would restart and run recovery disks to repair your system....lol



My notebook cannot turn off, what shall i do?norton 2008



what kind of antivirus is it? if its Norton, dump it and get Avast, since that's the best currently, and use avast to do a scan for malware such as viruses and spyware.

No comments:

Post a Comment