Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I have problems with windows XP?

my PC often restart when i do browsing the web or play the music, I've scan with mcaffe antivirus but before it's done my pc start to restart itself, also i can't using msconfig in run and open it in safe mode...is it some kind of viruse or what, anyway to fix it?



I have problems with windows XP?hp



Click start, right click my computer, properties, advance, startup and recovery click settings, uncheck auto-restart, click okay. Next the the computer restarts, it will give you a blue screen error. This will help solve the problem.



Here's a link to the most common errors



http://www.updatexp.com/stop-messages.ht...



I have problems with windows XP?mcaffee



google on mcafee STINGER. It is a commandline scaner that would run off a floppy
This happens to me all the time, but only on my laptop. Try rebooting the system. Or reinstall windows XP again.
No duh. The way to fix it, is to buy a Mac. xD
Most likely a virus, try system restore



%26gt;%26gt;Start Menu



%26gt;%26gt;All Programs



%26gt;%26gt;Accessories



%26gt;%26gt;System Tools



%26gt;%26gt;System Restore



Roll it back before the problem started.

No comments:

Post a Comment