Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Help with yahoo messenger.?

A message popped up on my computer from Norton Antivirus stating that a remote system was trying to access my yahoo messenger. It asked if I wanted to block it or allow access. It accidentally clicked allow access. Now I can't get to my yahoo messenger. When key in my id and password, it keeps asking if I forgot my password and won't let me in. What happened? I ran a scan with Norton Antivirus and it said that there was no virus or spyware detected. Please help.



Help with yahoo messenger.?computer



Yes. Go to Messenger %26gt; Preferences %26gt; Connection %26gt; Firewall with no proxies %26gt; APPLY %26gt; OK.



Help with yahoo messenger.?free spyware



someone probably changed your password go to change password page and change it then go in your antivirus options and block that remote system

No comments:

Post a Comment