Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"my internet explorer cannot be displayed" every single time?

Previously my laptop has some errors in the security updates as the automatic updates were off suddenly for quite some time but now it is finally alright now.



However,whenever i am connected to the internet,the internet webpage will be fine and will upload as per normal but for after a while,it will suddenly change to "internet explorer cannot be displayed" after multiples of refreshes.I reconnect again and the same process applies.



I run a scan in symantec antivirus and spyware terminator and they detected some virus but i've deleted it.I suspected it must be some tracking cookies that prevent me from surfing the net but still i am not sure about it.Some recent virus history that my laptop has encountered is w32 spybot but again everything is deleted and some were cleaned.I even using ccleaner too.



So i really need help on how to solve this.



My internet connectivity is fine really.



"my internet explorer cannot be displayed" every single time?live update



The problem may occur for many reasons. These reasons include, but are not limited to, the following: 鈥?Connectivity issues or network-related issues, including the following:鈥?A conflict with the firewall or a firewall configuration issue



鈥?Issues with network drivers



鈥?Issues with winsock or TCP/IP



鈥?Erroneous entries in the Hosts file



鈥?Third-party software or Internet connections settings issues, including the following: 鈥?Issues with the Startup files or other potential service conflicts

No comments:

Post a Comment