Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Can someone help with my computer problem?

Ok for a while my computer worked fine(i have a dell computer with windows)but then when i open a page to go online, it would take so long to load and does the same with new pages i opened.Now it stopped but there's another problem: it wont allow me to log into most things(yahoo mail,wamu,etc)a error page comes up every time so im asking this question on a seperate computer.I did a virus scan with norton antivirus but it found nothing in the entire computer so please, anyone, can u help me with this problem?



Can someone help with my computer problem?liveupdate



I had the same problem too. check the firewall settings and if all's well reinstall the web browser. I recommend firefox



Can someone help with my computer problem?nortin



Its impossible to tell from that information, but suffice to say a format and reinstall will certainly resolve any issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment