Saturday, June 19, 2010

There are like sounds comin out of my speakers but i have no windows open i think its a virus how do

i dunno i think its a virus its like sounds of like tv shows or like soings how do i make it stop someone plzzzzzzzzzz help................i think its a virus anyone know what i can do 2 try and stop it like a antivirus or a scan i can do



There are like sounds comin out of my speakers but i have no windows open i think its a virus how do i get ridviruses



I had the same thing happen. Turns out it was interference from my hard drive...started about 1 month before my video card crashed....good luck.



There are like sounds comin out of my speakers but i have no windows open i think its a virus how do i get ridantispam



You may be getting feedback or your speakers are picking interference from a transmitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment