Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do you repair a computer that cannot open any programs and freezes after booting up?

I have this problem with my laptop. Anytimes it boots up, it suddenly freezes and the battery suddenly gets really hot. I'll have to use the power button to shut it down. I have managed one day to do a thorough antivirus and antispyware scan and I managed to find 2 Trojans and 2 worms. I got them removed but my computer still acts up. I then took my computer to repair but it has been 2 weeks and no response. I don't know what to do. Help!



How do you repair a computer that cannot open any programs and freezes after booting up?virus protection



Do you have a rescue CD or a windows CD? If you do try booting to these.You may need to configure the BIOS, but its no big deal to boot from the CD. From there you can fix/repair your current installation or even do a clean install. Good luck.



How do you repair a computer that cannot open any programs and freezes after booting up?agv



Reformat your hard disk and re install your operating system(windows or what you used).if the problem continues then its due to the hardware of your laptop which is defective,then you should seek your vendor to get it repaired or replaced if its still on guarantee..
try to drop it from level 3 of a building
If you don't have recovery disks you'll need to have the hard drive reformatted and then reinstall the programs you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment