Saturday, June 19, 2010

How to remove logo of commwarrior virus from my N-Gage QD?

how to remove logo of commwarrior from my N-Gage QD handphone? I have tryed reformating and even scanned with antivirus but still there is the logo saying affected by comwarrior.Please help me.I have tryed reformating my memory card and also my phone by sending it to a number of shops but they say that the virus has affected my sim card.it seems that they have taken my number but there is no threat cause its just a logo.but i still dont want that logo.Is there any way emoving the logo without changing my sim card.I have noticed that if i use a different sim card,the logo is gone.but when i use the same sim card the logo is still there.Please help me?



How to remove logo of commwarrior virus from my N-Gage QD?antivirus downloads



try this web site :



www.allaboutsymbian.com/software/item/...



Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment