Saturday, June 19, 2010

Facebook photo up-loader crashes explorer?

I used the Facebook photo uploader about 4 times and at that time it worked just fine. Recently when i run Facebook before i can even try to use their simple upload tool the fancy uploader version takes over and shuts down all instances of Explorer? I am not sure why that is and I have run kaspersky antivirus and Microsofts scan,I am running Windows Vista and since it worked a few times before I have to asume it has something to do with direct X or Java? Anyone know? It would be greatly apreciated.



Facebook photo up-loader crashes explorer?vincent



First, go to your Tools %26gt; Internet Options in the Explorer menu bar and then go to Advanced tab. Make sure that all the boxes for Java are checked, as well as SSL 3.0 and TSL 1.0.



Try it again, and if it doesn't work, make sure you have the latest version of Java.



Other than that, I HIGHLY recommend Mozilla Firefox as a web browser. Explorer crashes for me all the time, but I rarely have a problem with Firefox.



Facebook photo up-loader crashes explorer?adware remover



use the simple one all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment