Saturday, June 19, 2010

Plz help me .. I think i have viruses in my computer !!!?!!!?

I use : Symantec AntiVirus .. and i scan my computer a lot (a lot) "full scan"



however, my computer is really slow "my computer memo is about 80GB" and YES i do have a lot of things, "that is my first problem"



my second one is there is a lot of windows that keep opening by it-self !!



when i close it it open another window !! it really bothers me..



the third thing .. omg .. i always hear a lady voice who keeps saying "congratulation u have been selected to receive a free apple iphone" or "laptop, PSP, 2 Ipod nano..ect" the weird thing is I DO NOT SEE ANY NEW WEB-PAGE!!!



what do you think my problem is ??



Thanks for helping :)



Plz help me .. I think i have viruses in my computer !!!?!!!?panda



It might be your PC register keys problem.



Try to search this and download it and and and fix your registrys.



Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal



It's free...



Edited : Or download AVG Anti-Virus, and Anti-Spyware (Seperate)



They both free too, update and scan your PC.



Knock your virus off.



Plz help me .. I think i have viruses in my computer !!!?!!!?suzuki



I would suggest scanning your PC with both of these free.



http://www.superantispyware.com



ewido.



Go to the left of the page where it says,"Scan your computer now online



and clean it for free!"



http://www.ewido.net/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment