Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do computer repair shops clean a computer from virus?

Hello, It may be a silly question, I just was wondering how do they get rid of a virus in the computers they clean, I know I use an antivirus program and scan my Pc, and if it finds something, the program will tell me what I wan to do with it, of course I choose delete. Is this the same process a computer repair shop uses?



How do computer repair shops clean a computer from virus?virus scanner



they used antivirus to clean it up. but if most of the files are damage. they just reformat the computer.



How do computer repair shops clean a computer from virus?anti virus software



i worked in a shop they Fermat it.
yes
Good question.



First of all the major problem is not viruses now but spyware that is the mean stuff



Some people buy new computers because their computers are "sooooooo sloooooooow". All then need is a spyware removal



to read on spyware



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyware



A very good presentation on history of spyware and treatment



http://www.vintagecomputermanuals.com/Tw...



It is a process both viruses and spyware



- first you boot into safe mode



you can only have one antivirus program but many antispyware programs

No comments:

Post a Comment