Saturday, June 19, 2010

Please help with my computer?

Ever since I downloaded "Norton 360 (antivirus)", everytime I scan all the website I have in my "favorites" gets deleted. It still says (pretend Yahoo! or Google) when I click on it a window pops out and says "The Target " " of this Internet Shortcut is not valid. Go to the Internet Shortcut property sheet and make sure the target is correct." But if I don't scan and add in the websites to my "favorite" it works, but after scaning it just gets deleted. Please help!



Please help with my computer?norton ghost



u know what never download Norton 360 (antivirus) of the internet. cuz it damage u computer also it have spam in it.



so is u false that download that thing on internet. lesten is never download antivirus on the internet if u want it just bust it of ebay or computer store.



Please help with my computer?software



dunno, norton sucks, get the nod32 its better
i have same answer with bubus dont use norton use Nod 32

No comments:

Post a Comment