Saturday, June 19, 2010

Messenger wont keep me logged on?

I have yahoo messenger 8.1, i dont use any type of windows altering software, I also have mcafee firewall and antivirus, I occasionally scan my system with AdAware SE for spyware, and use RegMech 5.0 to fix registry problems. I also have a Broadband cable internet connection that is always on. However, yahoo messenger will not keep me logged on no matter what type of connection settings I change it to. Does anybody know of any conflict with the software I mentioned above and messenger?



Messenger wont keep me logged on?suzuki



If you get dumped from the Yahoo servers or get a Ypager error do not assume that you have been booted.This is not always the case.The problem is due to the low total physical memory and still low its availability.If you have dial-up and your computer is not of the latest system,you will be encountering problems of delayed messages.You need not change the Messenger.Instead add RAM.



Try running your disk cleanup program.It can be found in system tools.Delete cookies/temp.files and clear history(get the no. of days to zero)by going to Internet Explorer/Tools/options/Here also go to advance tab and security tab(do not opt for proxy server for a connection,instead use your ISP as default in dial up %26 virtual private network section or direct connection to the internet)/click OK.



A better personal firewall called IM secure Pro, claim no one can boot them.You can find this product at

No comments:

Post a Comment