Saturday, June 19, 2010

Need help with 3 Security questions??

1. I have a USB drive which has a virus called 'f-----.vbs', I dunno where it came from but I have another USB drive which has the similar virus. I had tried using Antivirus programs to scan it like Norton and they found the virus,moved it into the chest, but it was still there, the virus appeared again, should I reformat the USB drive in order to remove this stubborn virus, or is there a better way of removing it?



2. Any good firewall recommendations?



3. This is the latest question because I just encountered with it today. I opened my computer and the welcome screen stays longer than usual, it looks like as if it has stuck over there. I kept moving my mouse till the desktop screen appears. ( Does it has something to do with the USB virus? I'm scanning my computer for malicious ware currently. Besides that, has that got anything to do with my update of my IE6 into IE7?)My computer is normal and there was an error report saying its ATI program creating that error, whats that anyway?



Need help with 3 Security questions??pop up blocker



I can recommend you something.



First format your USB drive and then install a portable antivirus software in your USB drives - ClamWin %26#123; http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/c... %26#125;.



Copy all your files after scanning them for any viruses.



Need help with 3 Security questions??systemworks



I think you should format your USB Drive.Format your usb drive will easily solve all your problems.You should keep your importance data that store in your usb drive to c drive,then scan them with anti-virus software make sure that they are clean.After format replace back your data.But i recommend you to install a firewall it will control all your program even virus acessing to anywhere.TY

No comments:

Post a Comment