Saturday, June 19, 2010

My pc hangs when installing games?

when i install games like sword of the new world or rf online my pc hangs for 30 mins (i timed it) then restart. it does not complete the installation. My OS are MS windows 35gb (25gb freespace) with ubuntu linux. I don't know what cause the hang but i have comodo firewall, avira antivirus. I already scan for viruses, defrag the harddrive, scandisk the drive, use the seagate tools for test but none solve the problem. please help me.



My pc hangs when installing games?abtuvurys 2005



Saying you O/S is Windows doesn鈥檛 cover much about your computer. I suggest looking at the error logs to see if anything is written prior to system shut down. If so just search on that error and see what you get.



Doesn鈥檛 sound like a conflict between operating systems. I assume you are installing the game from windows into the windows partition.



My pc hangs when installing games?antivirus programs



Is the game for linux or windows?You can't put one to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment