Saturday, June 19, 2010

Msn virus help.?

Hi, I opened msn messenger and got an IM straight away. The message said, will you look at some photos that ive done in photoshop, and see if you think they are not to green. This message was sent from a friend so i trusted them. When i opened the zip folder i think i put a virus on me pc. I have norton antivirus did a scan and it found no threats. However msn just signs out by itself, my contacts now get the message and norton is playing up big time. It sends loads of pop up screens all over my screen and messages saying email fail to send but i have not tried to send email. I have uninstalled norton and the pop ups have stopped. but msn not working properly and my friends still getting the message. I have now installed AVG and done a scan and found no threats. Ive also got ccleaner and spyware terminator. Does anyone know how i can get the msn working again, and stop my contacts getting the message from me. Any help appreciated.



Msn virus help.?product key



hi



go to



http://www.pandasoftware.com



use activescan for online scanning ..



if it finds some files and won`t delete them (due to commercial reasons that might happen) copy%26paste the report on the notepad, search the files and delete them. don't forget to unable your antivirus temporally before online scanning



in case activescan won鈥檛 work, use this one its really good too

No comments:

Post a Comment