Saturday, June 19, 2010

Macro virus in Microsoft Word?

When I start up Microsoft Word there's a message saying 'The macros in this file do not match the digital signature. Only a macro virus would cause this. Please scan for viruses, and notify the publisher of the document. Macros will be disabled'.



I used my antivirus software to scan for virus in the whone PC but it didn't detect any virus. And now I can't print my documents!!



Help?!



Macro virus in Microsoft Word?software



type "macro virus" in the word help. There is heaps about it in there.



Also in word click Help - detect and repair



there you can restore defaults.



You can find out more about this in help and support from the XP start menu.



search for "print macro virus" and check out microsoft knowledge base #13 in the search results at bottom of the LHS of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment